Our client in Norfolk currently has an opportunity for experienced office-based Geophysicists. Remuneration package will vary depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for interpretation and integration of geophysical data from a variety of sources from multi-beam echo sounder to 2D seismic, using industry standard interpretation packages.
We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing individual with the ability to think laterally and has a common sense approach to problem solving.
Your responsibilities include producing reports based on the data collected by a dedicated fleet of vessels. You must have knowledge of acquisition, processing and analysis of survey data along with good interpretation skills and the ability to deliver within a specified time frame.
Candidates will be expected to be able to demonstrate:
- A degree or higher in a related technical discipline
- A proven track record of at least 7 years in the field of integrated geophysical interpretation covering a broad spectrum of surveys types
- A clear ability to work under tight deadlines to exacting standards
- Fully experienced in industry standard software packages such as Oasis Montaj and IHS Kingdom
- Thorough knowledge of the wider survey industry
- Able to be a good communicator at all levels, including technical report collation
The ideal candidate will possess a Geophysics/Geology degree or related technical discipline.