Our advertising services offer a targeted marketing channel that drives appropriately-qualified applicants directly to your jobs.
How do we compare?
Why choose this solution?
These hands-off services can be called upon when you want to drive direct applicants to your jobs to avoid placement fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
No! Not if they come directly to you as a result of an advert placed on Rockstaff. We only charge placement fees on our search & selection services.
You have three options when posting an advert:
- Apply through Rockstaff - receive applications to an email address or addresses of your choice.
- Provide a button that links to your own application form.
- Allow applications through LinkedIn.
No. Many employers have their own ATS so this is optional to use, but it can be a great way to manage incoming applications or monitor the success of your adverts!
Choose whichever one suits your organisation. We provide three methods:
- Manually - where you will build individual adverts on the Rockstaff website.
- Automated - where we monitor your website's career pages and automatically extract geo-job data from.
- Broadbean - use this if you are also a client of Broadbean and have access to their multi-posting software.
How to Advertise
Feature in job alerts
Multiple application methods
Promoted on social media
Applicant Tracking System
All BASIC features plus...
Feature on homepage
Feature above BASIC listings
All FEATURED features plus...
Homepage logo promotion
Sponsored LinkedIn campaign (£50 credit)
Want to talk?
Book a free consultation in our calendar and we'll call at a time that suits you.