Our advertising services offer a targeted marketing channel that drives applicants directly to your jobs, and helps you avoid placement fees.
If you need to boost exposure, our Social Campaigns apply innovative targeting strategies that ensure your advert reaches appropriately-qualified candidates.
Why Choose This Solution?
Frequently Asked Questions
No! Not if they come directly to you as a result of an advert placed on Rockstaff. We only charge placement fees on our search & selection services.
You have three options when posting an advert:
- Apply through Rockstaff - receive applications to an email address or addresses of your choice.
- Provide a button that links to your own application form.
- Allow applications through LinkedIn.
No. Many employers have their own ATS so this is optional to use, but it can be a great way to manage incoming applications or monitor the success of your adverts!
Choose whichever one suits your organisation. We provide three methods:
- Manually - where you will build individual adverts on the Rockstaff website.
- Automated - where we monitor your website's career pages and automatically extract geo-job data.
- Broadbean - use this if you are also a client of Broadbean and have access to their multi-posting software.
Feature in job alerts
Promoted on social media
Searchable to registered users
Applicant Tracking System
All BASIC CAMPAIGN features
Feature above BASIC CAMPAIGN listings
Feature on our homepage
Visible to unregistered users
All FEATURED CAMPAIGN features
Sponsored social media promotions
Multi-platform (Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
Cross-platform retargeting strategies
Tailored advert sequencing
Data-driven performance optimisation
Have you followed us yet?
We also share vacancies on social media so that our candidates never miss an opportunity!